How to use cathyswraps flower pots.
How to make centerpieces and decorations with cathyswraps flower vase pots!
cathyswraps vase is a water tight pot + wrap combo
Flower arranging tips 101 for budget savvy diy brides.
1. Prepare flowers immediately; remove extra foliage, trim stems; hydrate in cool water.
2. Arrange greenery; add prominent flowers and fill in with smaller flowers.
2. Make ahead & refrigerate overnight. Drain excess water to transport.
3. On site, nestle pot into flower pot wraps, and insert Doey’s pew clip.
Transplant seasonal 4″ nursery plants into cathyswraps pots.
1. Lift plant from growers pot and place into our water tight plastic pots. Add flower pot wraps.
Money saving ideas for your wedding flowers.
• Alternate flowers with pew bows – or symbolic do-it-yourself decorations.
• Re-purpose wedding flowers as reception centerpieces & favors
• Reuse wedding aisle decorations again next day for brunch.
• Give flowers as favors or donate to a local nursing home, it’s OK, they’re plastic.
Cathyswraps vases are eco-friendly
Cathyswraps Vases and Decorative sleeve flower pot wraps and Doey’s Pew Clips are made in the USA using eco friendly soy based inks and recyclable materials.